Monday, May 29, 2017

May Photography

I have a new camera now! Here's some of what happened in May that I was able to capture with it. 



April showers bring May flowers... but this is a May shower. What's that going to bring?

Aha! It brought cicadas.
And their shells. 
Well, it brought some flowers, too. Love this mini carnation.







I'll do a lot for a good photo... even run the risk of getting stung. 



Other fun stuff...


Games at my class's completion-of-chemistry celebration.

Ice cream with friends. 

Foosball at a friend's graduation party. 

And it's Memorial Day today!


Red, white, and blue breakfast. 

Currently enjoying the comfortably warm weather and gradual lessening of schoolwork! What are you enjoying about spring? Are you doing anything special for Memorial Day? 

4 comments:

  1. You would do a lot for a good picture? How much?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean you didn't see me holding my camera lens about an inch away from bees on the rhododendron bush? ;)

      Delete
  2. Happy Memorial Day to you too! We spent some time with my grandmother and uncles. Love all the pics! What camera did you get? Be sure to take as many pictures as you can of the Red-Eyed Cicadas, as they won't be back for another 17 years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, sounds like fun!
      I got a Canon PowerShot SX530. I'm still learning how to use it, but it's been lots of fun so far. :D
      Haha, right! I've taken a few. :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! This blog is a place where I'm learning, so any encouragement/helpful feedback is much appreciated. :)